Sunday 19 June 2016

Week 24


I'm in my yellow color crush again this week. I'm loving that cheerful sunshine yellow especially after all the rain we've had! 


I used coordinating tapes and stickers that I've had in my stash for ages from Sainsburys. I just loved how cheerful and pretty there are and to be honest it's one of my favourite weekly spreads!


The pen I used however is my Ataxia pen as this is a special week. My dad has Ataxia, and this weekend was Father's Day so I included my pen to honour him, my hero! We've also got our colour run coming up in two weeks to raise money for Ataxia, we've reached 81% of our target! 

It's been a hectic week this week, I hope you had a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Enormous blog you individuals have made there, I entirely appreciate the work.

    imikas.com

    ReplyDelete