Saturday 25 July 2015

Disney Freebie Webfinds

With planning two Disney trips, I've been scouring the web for ideas and content for my planners. Whilst most of these have been practical, I've picked up a couple of freebies this week to make my planner look pretty too,


The first are these journaling cards from Britt-ish Designs which come as a set of four. The site does lots of bundles which you can purchase, but if you scroll right down to the bottom of the page you'll find these little cuties!


Second was another set of journaling cards, or you could use these as themed paper by Scrap with Sara. There were nine cards in total with Mickey and most of his friends on. I've printed these A5 size to fit my planner but you could make them bigger or smaller to meet your needs.


Lastly are these journal pages aimed at adults for recording your daily highlights by Mouse for Less. These are Tinkerbell themed but the website offers a massive selection which you can download and print for your journal in full and half page sizes. I was really excited about this as I'm always worried I'm going to forget something but I can fill this in as I go and make sure I don't forget.

Hope you enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Love it. I did a whole section in my planner when we went to Disney.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited, I can't wait to finish my disney planner and go on holiday!

      Delete